Pages


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

lazy day

I had the day off today and had all kinds of grand schemes cooked up.  So far, its 530 and I've hardly accomplished anything! I hate it when I do that! I'm in that "I have so much to do so I'll just do nothing" mode. Lol. On the upside I did find my fourth and final bridesmaid dress today. I am so happy at how its all going to work out. they are all going to look so cute!!! I also got some stuff to start working on my veil, so that will be fun.

What I need to do first and foremost is finish my dining room table because it really sucks not having a table! I did get some stuff to work on that today too though... Guess it wasn't a total waste. Maybe when it cools off a little outside I'll get some painting done.


In the meantime, I am trying to keep this little booger from eating all of my hair ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment