Pages


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Recipe-less Recipie

I'm not sure where I got the first version of this recipe, but I like the way this one turned out today. I started out with about a cup or so, probably more, of tri colored vegetable orzo that I discovered in the bulk food section at the grocery store. It looked fun, plus buying from that section in the store makes me feel like a hipster. Ha ha.

Back to the salad, I chilled the pasta, and added corn, fresh from the cob, red onion, green pepper, green onion, and cucumber. Use whatever amounts you like and add some salt and pepper. For the dressing I used a packet of Good Seasoning Zesty Italian dressing mix and followed the directions with oil and vinegar.

My phone/best camera option that I currently have, is working again. That being said, I still suck at taking pictures. I should work on that.

I promise it is yummy, and you should make some.



Another thing that makes me feel like a hipster... this sweet feather extension in my hair.



Oh, and that's my new owl shower curtain in the back. I will post more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE a cool hipster! I want to be like you when I grow up (if that ever happens, a little trouble in that department). I am taking good care of your Emmy while we are gone. We have done nothing but eat. She will be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete