Pages


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Making a list... and checking it twice

I have approximately 10 to do lists going right now. I can mark this one off though. I made this sweet little baby blanket for Chance's cousin Chase and his wife Jessi, who are expecting a baby in February.

It was simple by design, but I am very happy with how it turned out. I think I googled "minky blankets" and looked at a few ideas then took my scissors to the fabric. I used my table top as the pattern... it looked like the right size. After cutting out my two coordinating fabrics, I sewed right sides together. Then after pressing again, I sewed up the turning hole, then zig zaged a border around the edge.

I hope they like it, I think they will. It really is a perfect present, very easy to adapt to a nursery theme or such...

No comments:

Post a Comment