Pages


Thursday, January 3, 2013

Throw it together Thursday

I don't know about you, but I am notorious for deciding to make dinner based off of one ingredient I have, then going to the store to get "the rest" of the ingredients and somehow spending $50. As our Newlywed resolution (one of them) we are really going to focus on our budget and getting some debts paid off. Tonight I was determined to make a tasty and healthy dinner with only things I had on hand.

The result? Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon topped with caramelized onions and melted peppered Gouda cheese, roasted potatoes, carrots and onions, and seasoned green beans. Did you think for a second I abandoned my plans and went out to eat? Not so!

Mmm. It was so tasty. I even made enough for left overs for the hubs lunch.

I am hoping I blog a little more this year. Maybe every Thursday I will throw together some tasty creation. Sounds fun to me.



1 comment: