Pages


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Becoming My Mother: Example 101

If you know my mother personally, then this is old news... but if you don't, well read on. I have many many memories as a child/teenager hanging out at craft shows with my mom. She is amazing artist and potter. Some of my memories are fond... others, not so much. Craft fairs are a lot of work!

I'm not sure how it happened... but I have found myself signed up for one of the biggest craft festivals in the area, Apple Butter Makin' Days in Mt. Vernon. Emmy and I are embarking on this journey together.

I had a great stash of items ready but I took them to Good Girl because I wanted them there for September Art Walk. Alas...

Here are a couple of things I am working on.

The bib to the far left is a snail, the middle is a guitar in progress, and the one on the right is a half finished flamingo. I have exactly one month from today.

Its time to get serious and catch up with Emily because she is going to town with her crafting. If you haven't read her blog you should... Go here.

<3
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment