Pages


Thursday, March 21, 2013

Craft Show Bust

Well we hoped for the best... but alas.. we had terrible luck at the craft show we did Sunday afternoon. TERRIBLE.

My bestie posted a pic here. There are also some terrible pictures of me on there. HA!

Luckily a few friends noticed my pictures I posted on FB and I have brought my headbands to work with me so I have made almost $100 this week. That is awesome!


Look at this guy's dimples! Ha!

We are having a blast with our new FB page Homemade Housewives. IF you don't already like it, you need to like it ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. He makes such a good model for your headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too funny! you need to post a link to HH's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to post a link Em. Josey, I know, he is the perfect model! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete