Pages


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hopes and Dreams and Lists and Things

I'm a dreamer. And a planner. I'm also a list maker. I make all kinds of lists... sometimes I do everything on them right away and mark them all off. Other times I never do a thing on my list. This year I wrote 16 New Year's Resolutions. I'm doing ok so far, being that we are barely more than a quarter of the way into the year. I've got time.

One of my Resolutions was to start this blog with my best friend Emily. Check that off the list, yay me! Here is Emily:


Isn't she adorable? Ha, you can't even see how cute she is! That's what snow outfits do to people. We went sledding this winter after one of the big storms. It was one of the most glorious days ever. It was like we were 10 again hanging out with my parents.


That is Emily, me, our friend Stephanie, my mom, and my dad. Emily's sister Maggie must be taking the picture.

Anyway, back to the hopes and the dreams, in addition to my rather lengthy resolution list, I also have a 2 to 5 year plan list. It is as follows:
*Learn to swim
*Get my bachelors and or Master's degree
*Become certified to teach Zumba and start a class
*Join a roller derby team
*Move to the country

Lofty? Maybe. Fun? Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment