Pages


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hey look I did something productive...

I'm working on organizing this crazy craft room. It shouldn't be so hard, but I am the queen of procrastination. There is always something I would rather be doing, like you know, watching 48 hours on the ID channel for 4 straight hours.

Not only did I make a very cute little upcycled storage box using found brown wrapping paper and chalk board labels I got at World Market months ago, I also set up a little table and side table for my lap top/printer. Woo. Go me. I really really want to find a nice sturdy desk, I think I mentioned that, but for now this works. I started going through some craft supplies too, sorting thread, hair accouterments, and sharpies into their designated places. I have a lot of projects I could work on at any given time here... Its a sickness really.

I'm also procrastinating on my work documentation. I HATE IT SO MUCH!!! I need to get caught up and planned to this weekend but something always seemed to get in the way. Maybe I'll work on it after dinner... Doubtful. There will probably be something good on TV.   

Right now I am waiting on the most delicious smelling dish to get done in the oven. It is called "No Peek Beef Tips," but I'm about to go break the rules. They are supposed to cook in the oven for 3 hours but I can't remember exactly what time I started them. I also only had a pound of beef and it called for 2, so I added some venison. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I should make a salad to go with, but I'll probably go for green beans because I am lazy on Sundays.

These pretty little things are smiling in my garden. They have done really well. The rest of my garden was a toss up. I got a few harvestings of cucumbers, yellow squash, zucchini, and one good cantaloupe. The corn absolutely fried in the heat and drought... which sucked! Oh well, I did better this year keeping the weeds out at least... maybe next year will be better. I wish I would have planted some fall lettuce... I guess its not too late.

Oh one last thing... Tomorrow makes exactly the 173rd time I have given up diet dr pepper. Wish me luck. Without the looming deadline of the wedding stressing me out, I really have no reason not to get in awesome shape and kick all my bad habits!

Happy rest of the weekend...

<3,
Ash

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Your onesie box is adorbs btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of them. Huck might be getting a new shirt soon

    ReplyDelete